Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Karlie McKeand Naturopath, ABN 38623878412, of 5/115 Elder St, Lambton NSW 2299. Telephone number 0434 223 450.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over, andmust be female due to the nature of the retreat.
3. Those who have purchased a ticket to the online self-care webinar will be in the running to win a ticket to the Bali Immersion retreat held from 14th-19thNovember 2019.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity.
8. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
9. If the ticket winner had already purchased a place at the Bali Immersion prior to this giveaway, then they will be refunded the cost of the Bali Immersion that they have paid – either the full payment upfront or the total cost of instalments already paid.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28th August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The ticket winner will be drawn on 29th August 2019.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: a place at the Bali Immersion/Retreat held by Karlie McKeand Naturopath – worth $3000 – with all expenses (accommodation, meals, workshops, outings/activities organised by Karlie McKeand Naturopath) covered except for flights, transfers, travel insurance, laundry charges, gratuities, and drinks.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are fit to travel and have received appropriate health checks prior to accepting the prize.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all online self-care webinar tickets purchased. This will happen during a Facebook Live on 29th August 2019.
14. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner may also be announced on Karlie McKeand Naturopath’s social media.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Karlie McKeand Naturopath and not to any other party.
19. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
20. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
23. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
24. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional and marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket to the online self-care webinar, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
25. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when purchasing a ticket to the online self-care webinar. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. We may disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter on 0434 223 450.